SCHUBERTH E1 Adventure/Enduro/Touring motorcycle helmet (Full HD) - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
New For 2017
Outer Shell :
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
SRC-System Ready :
- The E1 is equipped to accommodate the Schuberth SRC communication system (sold separately)- see recommended products section below. To guarantee ideal radio reception, the E1 is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost FM and Bluetooth reception.
- The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap :
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was especially developed by SCHUBERTH as a safety feature and is incorporated into every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides Micro-lock ratchet lock