AGV Pista GP-RR Motorcycle Helmet
MotoGP carbon-fibre helmet with detachable spoiler, quick-release cheek pads and titanium D-ring
This helmet, originally created for MotoGP, is now available to every rider. The Pista GP-RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders. It has therefore received FIM homologation, which is the highest possible level of protection available, even against any dangerous twisting.
With it's lightweight carbon-fibre construction, 4 shell sizes and a host of features to keep you both safe and comfortable, the AGV Pista GP-RR is ready to take on the challenge.
- Lightweight strong carbon-fibre shell construction
- Four shell sizes with five developed EPS densities
- Collarbone profile for freedom of head movement
- Roll-off design minimizes rotational acceleration
- Detachable PRO rear spoiler for stability at speed
- Lightweight titanium double-D neck strap
- Five front vents with two rear extractors
- All vents are metal construction for durability
- Moisture-wicking '2Dry' internal material
- 3-piece adjustable crown pad for added comfort
- Shalimar fabric cheek-pads for a soft and stable fit
- Emergency quick-release cheek pads
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Anti-bacterial treated helps prevent odours
- Max-vision visor with Pinlock insert included
- Anti-scratch 5mm visor for enhanced durability
- Micro-opening with metal latch closure system
- Quick-release visor system, ideal for racing
- Helmet weighs approximately 1450g
PROVIDED WITH CLEAR VISOR ONLY !!!!!